Add/Update ID (Enter event)
1. Go to Enter, then select Event.
2. On the next screen, enter the eartag of the animal you want to change or assign a new ID. For the event Type choose AssignID.
3. On the ID type choose the type of ID you want to enter for the specific animal (see below an example for the official USDA).
4. On ID field type the numbers or combination of letters and numbers that make the ID (See below).
5. Select Save. The ID will be updated and can be checked on the cow page under current status.
How to delete an ID that is wrong or no longer applies to a specific animal?
To delete an ID from an animal (for example an SCR collar) follow steps 1 through 3 described above. Then leave the field "ID" empty and select Save (see example below). This will clear the ID for the animal.
Add/Edit/Delete Event Set (Event Set Basics)
Written Instructions: 1. Navigate to Event Sets (Enter Event > Menu (☰) > Select Event Set 2. Tap and hold the desired event set to make changes to an existing event set or tap 'New Set' on the bottom right to create a new one. 3. Next, ...
Add/Update Animal IDs (Batch entry)
There are two methods to add or update IDs: Manual Entry and Copy from Excel. Manual Entry The first method we will show you is manual entry. This method is useful when you have just a few IDs that you would like to update. When you have a lot of IDs ...
How to Enter an Event on Multiple Animals at Once
Manually 1. Enter event 2. Type in animal eartags 3. Choose event type 4. Fill in the remaining information 5. Save From a Report 1. Open an animal report 2. Select desired animals from the report 3. ...
Assigning SCR Collar with Allflex RS420 Dual Stick Reader in Mobile App
Currently in Beta testing. Contact Customer Success if interested in testing! Background BoviSync customers now use the BoviSync mobile app to scan NFC tags for SCR Transponders. NFC reading allows tags to be assigned simply by scanning with a wand ...
Animal Pedigree Update Imports
There are now two different types of imports that you can use to update animal pedigrees. The imports are: API ID Animal Pedigree Update Eartag Animal Pedigree Update This article will walk through using both options. We recommend that you double ...