Add/Update ID (Enter event)
This guide will walk through the process to add or update various IDs on your farm. This feature allows you to easily update one ID. The IDs that you can update with this feature are:
- Activity, BANGS tag, CIDN, DHI Metal Tag, EID, Left Tattoo, Left freeze brand, MooMonitor, NAAB Code, Official USDA ID, Other1, Other2, Other3, Other4, Other5, Provisional ID, Registered ID, Registered Name, Right Tatoo, Right freeze brand, Rumination, SCR Collar, Select Detect, Smartbow, Tattoo, Transponder, USDA Metal Tag and Visible ID
1. Go to Enter, then select Event.
2. On the next screen, enter the eartag of the animal you want to change or assign a new ID. For the event Type choose AssignID.
3. On the ID type choose the type of ID you want to enter for the specific animal (see below an example for the official USDA).
4. On ID field type the numbers or combination of letters and numbers that make the ID (See below).
5. Select Save. The ID will be updated and can be checked on the cow page under current status.
How to delete an ID that is wrong or no longer applies to a specific animal?
To delete an ID from an animal (for example an SCR collar) follow steps 1 through 3 described above. Then leave the field "ID" empty and select Save (see example below). This will clear the ID for the animal.
Add/Edit/Delete Event Set (Event Set Basics)
Written Instructions: 1. Navigate to Event Sets (Enter Event > Menu (☰) > Select Event Set 2. Tap and hold the desired event set to make changes to an existing event set or tap 'New Set' on the bottom right to create a new one. 3. Next, ...
Add/Update Animal IDs (Batch entry)
This guide will walk through the process to add or update various IDs on your farm. This feature allows you to easily update a large number of IDs. The IDs that you can update with this feature are: Activity, BANGS tag, CIDN, DHI Metal Tag, EID, Left ...
Events and Basic Event Entry
Events in BoviSync are important things that happen to an animal that should be or are recorded. They might be when an animal is dried off or when an animal freshens. All events have a few things in common: an animal ID associated with the event, an ...
Animal Pedigree Update Imports
There are now two different types of imports that you can use to update animal pedigrees. The imports are: API ID Animal Pedigree Update Eartag Animal Pedigree Update This article will walk through using both options. We recommend that you double ...
Event Entry (Batch Entry)
Batch Entry allows anyone to easily enter events in a batch (multiple animals at once). You can use batch entry to update the following information for individual animals: Body Condition Scores Height Weight Locomotion Scores Milk Weights There are ...