Configuring Auto-Downloads for Reports
2. Select 'Farm Reports' tab
Note: For user reports, go to User Preferences and then User Reports.
3. Find the report you would like to auto-download. Select the drop-down box under 'Actions' and choose 'Auto-Download'
4. Select the Computer you would like to the report to download to
6. Under the 'Report Downloads' section, click 'Edit' on the report you would like to auto-download
7. Select the folder you want the reports to download to from 'Client Path' drop-down, select the desired file format, and frequency of download
8. Click 'Save'
You have successfully configured auto-download for reports.
Using Report Manager to auto download reports
Report Manager can be used to categorize your reports and to manage your auto downloads. Please see the video below as an example.
Download Report without Installing a Data Client
This KB article will walk through the process of downloading any report on farm to your local computer. You do not need to have the BoviSync data service installed on your computer but you will need to have a linked computer setup. Setup a Linked ...
Add variables to auto downloaded report names
As of 7/8/19 there is a new feature which allows you to add certain variables to auto downloaded reports. This can be helpful when looking at many reports with the same name. This will provide some differentiation for users looking at these reports. ...
Add/Change/Edit Directories for Data Client
Video Tutorial: To play this video in fullscreen; click here Related articles: 'Configuring Auto-Downloads for Reports' Tips/Tricks: To setup automatic downloads 'Farm Reports' go to: 'Setup>Farm Setup' select the 'Farm Reports' tab. Under 'Actions' ...
Using Company Reports and Report Packs
Company users have access to a set of reports that have been created specifically for your company by your company administrator. When viewing reports in Report Manager, you may have both Company Reports and Report Pack tabs. When logged into a farm, ...