Uninstalling Data Client (BoviSync Data Service)
1. Open Control Panel and click 'Uninstall a Program/Feature' select 'BoviSync Data Service' and click 'Uninstall'
2. Follow the steps of uninstaller package. The Windows uninstaller will remove all files/folders associated with 'BoviSync Data Service'
If the uninstaller fails, and you receive this message:
Further deletion of files must be done manually
1. Set folder options to view 'hidden folders'
2. Navigate to the root of the hard drive (C: drive typically) and inside the 'ProgramData' folder. Delete 'BoviSync' folder
3. Try again to uninstall 'BoviSync Data Service' from Control Panel > Add/Remove programs/features (Step 1 from above)
If you still receive error message: 'An old version of 'BoviSync data service was found. Please completely uninstall that before installing again' try the following things:
1. Open Windows Task Manager
2. Click the 'Processes' tab: Check if this process is running: "datasync (32bit)"
3. Also check the 'Services' tab: "bovisyncservice"
4. End both process and service and try uninstalling 'BoviSync Data Service' from Control Panel (Step 1 from above)
Install Data Client (BoviSync Data Service)
To play this video in fullscreen; click here Related Articles: How to Uninstall BoviSync Data Client
BoviSync Data Service Stuck
If your data stops automatically syncing such as for a parlor or activity monitor system, the BoviSync Data Service may be 'stuck/stopped' on the computer. This can occur if the computer is left on for long extended periods of time. The first thing ...
Download Report without Installing a Data Client
This KB article will walk through the process of downloading any report on farm to your local computer. You do not need to have the BoviSync data service installed on your computer but you will need to have a linked computer setup. Setup a Linked ...
Verify Data in BoviSync App
This guide will show you how the Verify Data menu item works from the BoviSync app. Verify Data is a menu item that when accessed can show you any unsaved events, chores or errors that have occurred while you were using the app. The most common ...
Add/Remove 'Animal Data' on Mobile App
Written Instructions: 1. Go to "Chores". Figure 1. 2. Select the chore list you want to edit. Figure 2. 3. Tap the Menu button (≡) Figure 3. 4. Select 'Animal Data'. Figure 4. 5. Select "Add". Figure 5. 6. Add the desired animal information you ...