Submit a Ticket
Configuring Auto-Downloads for Reports
Add/Change/Edit Directories for Data Client
1. Navigate to the 'Farm Setup' page (
Setup > Farm Setup
2. Select 'Farm Reports' tab
Note: For user reports, go to User Preferences and then User Reports.
3. Find the report you would like to auto-download. Select the drop-down box under 'Actions' and choose 'Auto-Download'
4. Select the Computer you would like to the report to download to
5. Go to the 'Setup' tab and click 'User Preferences' and select 'Linked Computers' (
Setup > User Preferences > Linked Computers
6. Under the 'Report Downloads' section, click 'Edit' on the report you would like to auto-download
7. Select the folder you want the reports to download to from 'Client Path' drop-down, select the desired file format, and frequency of download
8. Click 'Save'
You have successfully configured auto-download for reports.
Updated: 07 Aug 2017 06:28 AM
Help us to make this article better
Help Desk Software
by Zoho Desk