Submit a Ticket
DHIA Herd History Request
How to Request DHI History in BoviSync:
1. Click 'Setup' and click 'Herd Settings'
2. 'Click the 'Settings' Tab
3. Enter your DHI Herd Code, Access Code, and Testing Lab.
4. Click 'Request Herd History Import'
5. You will be prompted that a small charge may be charged for the history import by your testing lab. (BoviSync never charges for this)
6. Click 'Save Changes'
Please note a DHIA Herd History request may take up to a week to process, depending on how busy your testing center is.
DHIA Herd Code:
DHIA Herd code is a 2-digit state/location prefix followed by a 2-digit number county number, followed by a 4-digit number that is unique to your herd
An example of a herd code is
Where '35' is the state (Wisconsin) and '12' is the county and '3456' is the unique herd number
DHIA Access Code:
DHIA Access code, often referred to as a RAC number, this is a 4-digit number that serves as a password/PIN for your herd.
Common places to find your access code:
1. Printed on your DHI-213 monthly report from DRMS
2. In PCDART by clicking on the "File" menu, selecting "Program Setup" and clicking on the "User Identification" tab. The number in the "Password" field is your RAC number.
Herd-ID State/Location Lookup Codes
Special Notes for Testing Centers:
PROVO Testing Centers:
PROVO requires a written consent in order to release your herd details.
Contact PROVO here
, to start the process.
how to find dhia
Updated: 28 Dec 2017 07:27 AM
Help us to make this article better
Help Desk Software
by Zoho Desk