Submit a Ticket
Uninstalling Data Client (BoviSync Data Service)
1. Open Control Panel and click 'Uninstall a Program/Feature' select 'BoviSync Data Service' and click 'Uninstall'
2. Follow the steps of uninstaller package. The Windows uninstaller will remove all files/folders associated with 'BoviSync Data Service'
If the uninstaller fails, and you receive this message:
Further deletion of files must be done manually
1. Set folder options to view 'hidden folders'
2. Navigate to the root of the hard drive (C: drive typically) and inside the 'ProgramData' folder. Delete 'BoviSync' folder
3. Try again to uninstall 'BoviSync Data Service' from Control Panel > Add/Remove programs/features (Step 1 from above)
If you still receive error message: 'An old version of 'BoviSync data service was found. Please completely uninstall that before installing again' try the following things:
1. Open Windows Task Manager
2. Click the 'Processes' tab: Check if this process is running: "datasync (32bit)"
3. Also check the 'Services' tab: "bovisyncservice"
4. End both process and service and try uninstalling 'BoviSync Data Service' from Control Panel (Step 1 from above)
Install Data Client (BoviSync Data Service)
bovisync data service
Updated: 08 Nov 2017 03:11 PM
Help us to make this article better
Help Desk Software
by Zoho Desk