When opening a .CSV file in Microsoft Excel, EID numbers are automatically formatted to be rounded. For the file to import correctly, without errors, you must format the EID values to eliminate the decimal places.
1. Open the.CSV file into Excel
2. Select the Column containing the EID Values
3. Right Click and choose 'Format Cells'
4. The format cells dialog box appears. Select 'Custom'
5. Select 'Custom' and Choose '0' under 'Type' category
6. Click 'Ok'
7. The EID values are now formatted correctly:
8. Save the .CSV file
9. Import the .CSV file into BoviSync
Note: Opening the file back up, will require you to re-format it each time. This is due to how Microsoft Excel handles EID values in Excel.